We reward creativity, initiative, and the drive to deliver our best work for our clients. We love to meet super keen communications professionals who are interested in joining our ambitious team.
Two of our senior team are Chartered Practitioners, the highest standard of public relations that a professional can attain. More of us are Accredited Practitioners – demonstrating commitment to the Chartered Institute of Public Relations ethical standards – and our Account Executives often complete the CIPR’s Professional Certificate as part of their introduction to a career in PR.
The culture is a balance of fun in the office and professionalism with clients. Benefits of working with us include professional training, a pension and bonus scheme, maternity and paternity policies, half-day Fridays in the summer and an office drinks trolley for special occasions.
For more information or for a confidential discussion send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are hiring an Account Executive, for further information or to apply email email@example.com
- You have a degree level qualification or other relevant communications experience that has developed equivalent skills and experience.
- You are a self-starter, keen to learn and develop knowledge, including by completing professional qualifications.
- You have excellent written skills and examples of high-quality writing.
- You have a thirst for news, current affairs and business issues.
- You are a creative and able to generate new ideas.
- You take a keen interest in social media.
- You have good interpersonal skills and an ability to work as part of a team.
- You are incredibly organised, have an excellent attention to detail, meet deadlines with precision and can prioritise brilliantly.
- You care. About the future of PR, about the difference you make to clients, about the impact you have on your team and about your opportunity to evolve our business.
- You have a desire for a long-term role within a fast-paced PR agency
- You want to make your mark on a growing business and you’re excited to be part of Orchard’s growth story.