Being a small business owner isn’t easy. With 101 things to think about, your social media isn’t always top of the list. As an entrepreneur, we know you wear lots of hats. Social media moves fast and it can be difficult to keep track of. That’s why we’re marking Global Entrepreneurship Week 2022 with a special offer to support you and other small business owners like you – giving you access to our best expertise at a reduced cost.
Introducing #SOS- Save Our Social…
For just £110, you will get an hour with one of our social media experts to talk through any social media-related questions you have.
- Not sure how to boost a post of Facebook?
- Want to know where to find social media analytics?
- Want help interpreting analytics?
- Need some quick tips to improve your social media writing?
- Need to update your social media handles but not sure how?
- Want content ideas?
- Wondering if your business needs a LinkedIn or Tiktok?
- Not sure if you should be working with influencers?
- Want to know the best platform to use to reach your target audience?
The hour is yours, whatever you need help with!
Why #SOS is great for you
- You don’t have the budget right now for ongoing support, but need a push in the right direction
- You’re not sure if you’re getting the most out of your social presence. Are you reaching the right people? How do you get them engaged with your brand?
- You have specific social activity you need advice about, support with or a second opinion on
This is a limited time offer, we only have five #SOS hours up for grabs and the offer ends this Friday (18.11.22).
How to book
Want to find out how your business can be using social media as a force for good? Simply get in touch with our Head of Social Jo Meerveld to book.
To help us use the hour most efficiently, please include the following information in your email:
- Your name
- Your business’ name
- Link to your business website (if applicable)
- Contact preferences (include number by phone)
- Links to any social media pages your business already uses
- What you want to work on and any background information you think is relevant
We’ll arrange a time and place to suit you, with the session taking place before the end of the year.
We look forward to working with you!